I had originally intended to post this yesterday, but life happened and I didn't get around to it. Until today. For those of you who don't know, yesterday, December 19th 2010 was the 1 year anniversary of the day my mama died. Wow. I still can't believe it. And a whole year?!
I feel like I have been walking through fog this year. I still can't believe this whole year has happened. Your mama is supposed to be around forever! To kiss boo-boos, putting band-aids on your scratches. And when you get older (despite your past differences), so you'll have somewhere to lean when you're trying not to fall in this hole called life.
The first major even that happened after she died, my sister got engaged.. I got pregnant. How was I supposed to go through pregnancy without my mama?! She was supposed to be there to meet her much anticipated "grandbabies". She was so excited to one day become a grandma, we tried. I hate it couldn't happen when she was around, but we tried.
7 months later.. Serenity was born, and she passed. Now I have to deal with this without my mama. It brings me a little comfort when people say "She's taking care of Serenity", but not to the point where I think she should be raising her, rather than me.
And now it's been a year. One roller-coaster ride of a year. I wonder what the next 12 months will bring. Hopefully GOOD things this time around.
I love and miss you mama! I hope you like the flowers I left you yesterday. The daisy mums are from Auntie Annette. ♥ Take good care of my baby for me. Give her a kiss and tell her how much I love her. I love you too.
It's in his heart
9 years ago




2 comments:
I love you Cally! Time seems to fly even when you're heartbroken :(
I'm sorry for all your pain, missing your mama and your baby at the same time, and send you tons of hugs.
I just wanted to let you know I love you! <3 I wish you didn't have to go through this with out your mommy! :'(
Post a Comment