I was so honored, when I woke up and SO MANY PEOPLE had wrote you name on my Facebook wall, with hearts surrounding. It was so sweet! Also, all the Pictures tagged in you honor. It was really heartwarming. People who never even knew you love you. That has to feel good. People we do and do't know, said a prayer, and lit a candle in your honor.
Your best friend Alexis's mommy, Allie, sent me the most wonderful text message this morning, with a picture of you and playing "Sissy's Song" by Alan Jackson. She didn't know but that song has great significance to me. It was the song played at your Grandma Brita's funeral. I loved it because it made me think of you and her, and how you are probably up there giving her hell, just like I did. She is probably saying "You are just like your momma!" You look like your daddy, and you act like your momma!
Those are the types of things that make me laugh and cry. I miss both of you so much.
On another note. I got a few things in the mail I have been waiting for.


I am so proud of this bracelet. Now I everyone can know what I support. I got one for your daddy too. He is still wearing his (I am too, but duh!). So sweet. He loves you so much and misses you too, as do I and everyone else.
We miss you very much!
I love you, baby!
Love,
Mommy.




Wave Of Light pictures




No comments:
Post a Comment