Your Nana came over bearing a gift for me.
It was a charm of a baby booty with a gem of your birthstone your birthstone, Ruby, in it.I absolutely love it. It was so thoughtful for her to get that for me. Hopefully soon we can give her the gift we are getting for her. We have to wait for it until at least the 22nd- we could only afford slow shipping. She knows she is getting something, but she doesn’t know what it is yet. That means I can’t tell you until after she gets it. ;)
Anyways, I found this site a while back and saw the most perfect thing.

Rings with names stamped in them and birthstones! Brilliant! I am definitely going to have to beg your daddy to get me one for Christmas. I think this trumps Guitar hero. They also have them without the birthstone for a few dollars cheaper- and also the birthstone ones don’t have half sizes. But, I really don’t care. I will get a size 10 if I have to and pay a few extra dollars. I like it, and it matches the baby booty perfectly. This site is great, they have all kids of stuff not just rings, but charms, necklaces, etc.
http://www.nelleandlizzy.com/index.php?p=product&id=4&parent=1
Also, it is starting to get cool. About time to get a jacket! We were talking and I told your daddy that I would sacrifice a jacket if I could have the personalized hoodie I want with a pic of your tiny little hands on the back, along with your name and birthdate. I hope to be ordering that in the next two weeks though.
http://www.zazzle.com/i_am_the_face_pink_hoody_tshirt-235941587816043742
Anyways, I am tired so I am going to go to bed.
We miss you so much!
I love you, baby!
Love,
Mommy.




No comments:
Post a Comment